Today, my manager randomly hands me a 3-paged medical opinion from one of Grand Rounds’s doctors and was like, “Hey, can you do a cost-reduction analysis on this and oh btw, you have an hour.”
Posted April 8, 2014 at 6:38pm in i spent most of it figuring out what an anthroscopy was also i was $20000 off
- It was fun. Like really, really fun. There’s a part II and we’re all pretty much down to keep playing.
- I have to be honest and say even though I’ve played a lot in China, this was hard. Not so much in the sense that you couldn’t solve the things, but simply because I’m used to the rooms with themes that take you through a process of one clue to the next, and this one just didn’t have any order to anything.
- THERE IS A TEA AND CRUMPET STORE RIGHT NEXT DOOR. We’re going next time.
- Went shopping with peeps. Finally, finally, finally bought some nice summer clothes.
- Today was fun.
- omg there’s a physics midterm wednesday and I totally ditched the review session today for shopping and I’m not feeling guilty at all
Posted April 5, 2014 at 7:33pm